If you have any question regarding our policies, please contact us
At any time during that term you feel that service offered is not as described, CHILESCOPE will refund the full
purchase price or/and observing points of your last subscription transaction.
- Typically money refund claims are processed within 24 hours and take 48-72 hours for the funds to be returned to your account.
- Typically points refunds are made next day after refund request
- Your balance and transaction history can be monitored at:
We give the refund for:
- Stars out of focus
- Bad tracking/guiding (elongated stars)
- Very bad seeing (FWHM more than 3”
- Wrong positioning (error more than 5 arc min)
- Uncompleted images
- Images affected by clouds
- Other cases caused by hardware or software errors
We do not refund:
- Gradients on images caused by Moon light
- Wrong positioning (if the customer made a mistake during coordinates inputting)
-Images with sattelites tracks
- Missed observation (if the customer created the session but forgot to create/save the observing plan)
- Errors due to T1 pointed higher than Alt 82 deg
To get refund please use our helpdesk system
Use the fefund request function.